Jackienobentspines

Reboot
Amy Tintera
All Our Pretty Songs
Sarah McCarry
My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, #1)
Rachel Harris
The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #2)
Julie Kagawa
Taken
Dreamscape (Netherworld, #1) - Christie Rich Received for tour : http://www.nobentspines.blogspot.com/I can honestly say this is now one of my favorite books ever. Ever. That's a very long time. That's my entire life we're talking about. There is something so unique and beautiful about this book that you cannot (I mean it is emotionally impossible) no fall in love with the plot and Christie's style of writing. It's awesome. The way the word are blended together...it's almost like a song, and we all know I love music. "She’s staring at her shoes. I shouldn’t be jealous of shoes, but I somehow am."Saying that Amelia has had a hard life is an understatement. We get a glimpse of her world before she is....taken...and then a bit while she's adjusting to her new life. The only person that loved her, or even cared about her, was her grandmother. Her mother died, her father was abusive. She did what she had to do in order to care for her grandmother and herself. Every night Jason visited her in her dreams. Or the guy calling himself Jason. He was her sanctuary, one of the few safe places she had in the world. "No doubt he’s a monster, yet the world has never seen a more beautiful horror."Then one night changes everything. Amelia is taken in the night to a different world by Seth, one of the last few of his kind not turned evil. Yet. Let's just hope he stays that way. Amelia learns to trust Seth and his team. Seth needs her to break his curse. She's the only one who can save him, and if she doesn't, he isn't the only one doomed. "The truth is I need her to accept me."So is the world. She's the only thing stopping the evil from taking over her world and the Dreamscape.Oh, and guys, keep and eye on Ian.I loved this book in case you can't tell. Loved. It. I consumed it. This book did not get put down until I was at the end. Ugh. And the next one isn't published. How distressing. Go forth and read.