Jackienobentspines

Reboot
Amy Tintera
All Our Pretty Songs
Sarah McCarry
My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, #1)
Rachel Harris
The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #2)
Julie Kagawa
Taken
By Blood (By Blood #1) - Tracy E. Banghart *received for book tour*You're life is no where near as perfect on the inside as it appears to be on the outside. Your mother cheated on your father while they were married and had a child. She divorced your father. He's the only person you trust now. You lose yourself in clothes and self- defense classes. Your mother takes you off to her new husbands house and has you babysitting your baby step brother the entire summer. The only up? The really ( and I mean really) hot guy who is the leader of Druid ceremonies. Only, he has a few secrets of his own. No one is who they seem and the perfect guy may have been right next door (literally) all along.Who are you? Your Emma Wong, of course!This is a book about accepting what been given to you and seeing that things aren't always as they seem. Over all this book was decent. Not at all like I expected it to be and not my usual book. i don't think I've read anything with Druids in it before so that was nice.