Jackienobentspines

Reboot
Amy Tintera
All Our Pretty Songs
Sarah McCarry
My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, #1)
Rachel Harris
The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #2)
Julie Kagawa
Taken
Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins Read my full rant on http://www.nobentspines.blogspot.com/This is a book where I will make an exception for the guy being shorter than the girl. They are just too damn adorable! Love this book(: Ahhh....the city of love! Paris! Can't you just see it?! A guy following you up to the top of the tower even though he has a fear of heights and will probably pass out? Isn't that just so romantic! No?Hahaha“Seriously, I don't know any American girl who can resist an English accent.”In the beginning of the book (like the first chapter) I thought this book was going to turn out a lot like A Royal Match, which if you have read my rant for that you'd know I despised that book. Buuuut, it wasn't like that at all. (yay) And I was happily surprised by how well Anna and Etienne (St.Clair) mesh together. And this is one of the few (maybe only) book that the fact that the guy is like 3 inches shorter than the girl didn't bother me. Much.Hey old habits die hard.I'm saying I'm in love with you! I've been in love with you this whole bleeding year!”I really wished to slap St.Clair upside his head a few time. Okay. Rather a lot of times. That whole 'girlfriend' issue just sent me over the edge. Why oh why oh why so you choose to still be with someone you don't even like? The human brain is a puzzling....puzzle.