Jackienobentspines

Reboot
Amy Tintera
All Our Pretty Songs
Sarah McCarry
My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, #1)
Rachel Harris
The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #2)
Julie Kagawa
Taken
Hooked - Liz Fichera See This Review and More on http://www.nobentspines.blogspot.com/(3.5 stars)Okay so I liked this book, just not as much as I thought I would. The story is really unique: a Native American on a golf team falling for the golden boy. And he's the one falling harder. The cover is deceiving. No me gusta. You would think that this book would be much steamier than it is. Seriously, they ,like, never kissed. Ever. Grrrrr. Like I said it's deceiving. I didn't say I didn't like it. I do. Love it actually, but it was more like what it MAY be like in the future. And Liz Fichera uses some weird words. Ex.Cheddar=moneyAnd in one sentence she used epic as a bad thing. Epic means it amazing and way cool. It was something you'll never forget. Ever. It's something special. This is how is where it should be used--> yummy looking ice cream, good game plays, complimenting (Dude, the way you landed the half-pipe was epic)Cheddar is cheese, not money.Overall I thought the way the author dealed with racism was good, but not as good as it could have been. She mostly addressed it with Ryan and Seth. Ryan was the one who was bothered by it and Seth was just an ass. I also thought it was convenient how they all had shitty parental units.The way they brought in Ryan's mom (how her and Fred met) was adorable. I. Loved. It.I loved the way the other's on the Rez were supportive of Fred. It just shows how loved she is even when she doesn't know it. Hahaha. And she seriously doesn't know it. Buuuuut, they weren't even really in the book for like the first half. I liked how Liz tied in the motorcycle thing with Seth and Ryan. Clever. Overall the transitions and the way everything tied together was really good, but it lacked on the whole believability (Cheddar) and needed to dig a bit deeper.+This book was addicting: finished in a couple of hours****I was provided a free copy from Goodreads First Reads in exchange for a honest review****