Jackienobentspines

Reboot
Amy Tintera
All Our Pretty Songs
Sarah McCarry
My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, #1)
Rachel Harris
The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #2)
Julie Kagawa
Taken
Rippler (Ripple, #1) - Cidney Swanson Find this review and more on http://www.nobentspines.blogspot.com/Ugh, all this sexual tension oozing from the kindle screen is smothering me. Honestly, I just wanted to shove their faces together the entire book(yes, I forget both of their names. shut up) This-I can honestly say- is not what I was expecting at all. At. All. I expected some sort of mermaid vanishing act but nooooo. The author made what they could do into a disease: Rippler's. Hence, the title of the book. (Light bulb Moment) The scientist sister was my one of my favorite characters in the book, coming in right after the main girl and guy.The use of description in this book was really well distributed, if you know what I mean. You don't? Okay, well you know how some book describe every single detail. Leaving nothing at all for the imagination. That annoys the crap out of me. GrrrrrThe things that triggers Rippler's was all the calming, happy stuff (which I found really cool)Uhm. Okay I loved how the death of her mother and friend was incorporated into the overall syndrome. Don't know what I mean? No? It's okay, I didn't expect you to. *whisper: you should probably read the book and see what I mean*Hehe. Walking through wallsGwyn (is that how its spelled) I felt like she betrayed her even though, if I were her, I probably would have done the same thing. This is a series, so I guess we'll see how that turns out. Maybe. The only thing that annoyed me really was the ending. It wasn't bad, it was just unfinished. It didn't make me want to read the next one. It felt like an unfinished finish.