Jackienobentspines

Reboot
Amy Tintera
All Our Pretty Songs
Sarah McCarry
My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, #1)
Rachel Harris
The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #2)
Julie Kagawa
Taken
Monarch Beach - Anita Hughes *Author Provided a free copy in exchange for an honest review*Honestly... I wanted to whack the main character in the face with a broom. More reviewing to come(: oh but I loved her mom and kid... Just not any of her man choices. I don't believe in second chances when a guy cheats... No no no no noOkay so she caught her man in the action of cheating on her. And apparently it's been happening for the whole time they were married. And he blames it on his Frenchness??? Uhmm, I don't think so. You don't get to sleep around just because you're French.So her mother takes her and her son to escape and catch her a man! To a beach resort on the top floow. Oh, how I wish to be an heiress. Please? Her son is adorable. Soooooo cute. There she falls in love with some one almost 20 years her senior. I'm sorry if that gives me the heebie jeebies. *shudders* 'Older men provide more stability' Is this true? You don't want to hear my opinion. There was a certain freshness to the story though. The whole starting overness of it made it feel more real. *shrugs* It was worth reading over all and I look forward to reading Market Street (: