Jackienobentspines

Reboot
Amy Tintera
All Our Pretty Songs
Sarah McCarry
My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, #1)
Rachel Harris
The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #2)
Julie Kagawa
Taken
Ruby's Ghost - Shona Husk Review posted on : http://www.nobentspines.blogspot.com/*Author Provided a free copy in exchange for an honest review*DNF-------Okay, I usually give books the justice it deserves, I usually finish it. But, this is one of few that I just couldn't. I got about 60% through it.I'm just gonna list a few reasons why:-The characters were drastically under-developed and super 2-dementional. I get that Ruby is mad (furious but she had to have some clue that they weren't as close as they used to be) and that Tate is falling for the girl who currently lives in what used to be his room-I was annoyed and bored. The same thing happened over. And over and over. And over: guy in room and I'm the only one who can see him (how cool, and wow, he's really hot) My ex has moved on to a living woman and I'm totally going to get revenge...as soon as I can talk to him again so I'm just going to scream at him until he does. Wow. -It wasn't fast paced. It was rushed. Simple as that. Maybe I should've read more. I don't know. I'll probably pick it up and finish it later. Maybe I'll like it better then. 1.5 StarsDon't say I didn't warn you...