Jackienobentspines

Reboot
Amy Tintera
All Our Pretty Songs
Sarah McCarry
My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, #1)
Rachel Harris
The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #2)
Julie Kagawa
Taken
Gravity (Gravity, #1) - Abigail Boyd Find this review and more: http://www.nobentspines.blogspot.com/2012/10/gravity-by-abigail-boyde-book-one.htmlHuh. Well....I'm speechless, and not in a good way. The grammar in this book was pretty freakin horrible. I just-I-uhhh.....I'm sorta in shock???? Also there were some really strange sentence structures...."What in the hell are you doing here?" This just feels weird to me...first of all it's --What the hell..(blah blah blah) not what in the hell....Also the relationship never built. It was boom 'I love you.' boom 'wtf??!?' boom 'I am a super snotty rich kid...what?! No! I would never try to hurt you!' boom' *shocked look here* I LOVED you!!!I mean jeez dude. Shut up. No one cares. uh- buh bye. And btw.. when a guy acts like an idiot to you you do not invite him in your house at 3AM, you leave him in the snow to think about his decisions. And you most CERTAINLY DO NOT let him sleep on you're floor and make out with him and almost go to third base. Uh. No. Nuh-uh. Nope. What do you think you are doing?!?!Also you do not stand up to the school renowned bully...you get a teacher. Child, you almost got your face bashed in. And, really , having a a seance in a haunted orphanage??? After you got your head bashed on and are bleeding all over???? -_- You have got to be kidding me.....But the concept was really good when the character were acting reasonable (which wasn't that often) and was an over all good idea and I will probably read the next book.