Jackienobentspines

Reboot
Amy Tintera
All Our Pretty Songs
Sarah McCarry
My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, #1)
Rachel Harris
The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #2)
Julie Kagawa
Taken
The Book of Luke - Jenny O'Connell *Author Provided a free copy in exchange for an honest review*This review and more: http://www.nobentspines.blogspot.com/p/review-archive.htmlHonestly, this book was hard for me to read. The writing was good. There were none (that I caught) grammatical errors. I just didn't like the main character. Simple as that. And the main character is who the story revolves around, so it's not surprising that it was a challenging read.So there's this girl who hasn't exactly had the ideal high school years. 1. She got dumped on moving day2. She's moving back to where she got dumped3. She's decided that she no longer wants to be the good girlI found this whole anti-good girl persona of hers rather frustrating. I don't really get why she wants to be bad....she's not even really bad. She's just kinda a bitch and plain rude. She's using her friends ex (who she ends us falling for) as an experiment. She uses him and he's totally sweet. DON'T USE HIM. And then she messes up her relationship with her friends. Rolling my eyes and trying (and failing) not to grind my teethIt was really well written, the characters were really well developed. I just didn't like her. She changed in the end, yes, this is true, but...I still can't decide if I liked herHonestly, I liked the little rules at the beginning at each chapter the best-they were totally hilarious!