Jackienobentspines

Reboot
Amy Tintera
All Our Pretty Songs
Sarah McCarry
My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, #1)
Rachel Harris
The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #2)
Julie Kagawa
Taken
Crow's Row - Julie Hockley http://www.nobentspines.blogspot.com/ This book was set in a breathtaking scenery with a hint of danger around every corner. When Emily get kidnapped after witnessing the brutal killing of who she thinks to be an innocent person, her life is suddenly plunged into the risky underworld. She goes through the motions: fear, anger, hope and .....love? Yes, love. In her new world, she meets an array of amazing people. One of them is Cameron, who has connections to her late brother Bill, the only person in the world who truly cared about her. Cameron, has more secrets than just that. Some secrets are better left untold...or are they?Everyone has a story. Everyone has scars. Everyone has things that changed them. Emily and Cameron come from two very different background: hers rich, posh and privileged, his poor, deprived and abused. She is everything innocent and pure and good. He's killed, taken and stolen. In a strange, weird, amazing, beautiful way...they work. They're two halves of a whole. He's wicked protective (which may or may not be a downfall) and she is hell bent on being independent. He doesn't mean for her to, nor she he, but they weave holes in each other's hearts. They're a cruel twist of fate, their love doomed from the start. Starcrossed lovers. He continues to deny to her that he's fallen for her (and has for a while now) It's almost painful to read. There were laugh out loud, sob worthy, complete and utter shock, disappointment, anger, pain, hope, and insanely awkward moment that made this book so freaking amazing.The characters make the book and these characters aren't paper thin. They have souls and emotions. I cried for them. I do not cry. No I did not cry while watching Titanic. Sue me. *shrugs*The way the book was written was amazing. The ebb and flow was perfect. I never felt like there was this ginormous jumps from scene to scene. YAY. The last part of the novel was like some one was combing my skin over with a magic eraser. Erasing me. *shudders* I cannot live much longer without Scare Crow. My life is doomed. Crow's Row had a heartbeat. It lived while I was reading it and it will live with me forevermore. Yes, I loved it that much.So why did I rate it 4 stars and not 5? Emmy made some..er...questionable choices.