Jackienobentspines

Reboot
Amy Tintera
All Our Pretty Songs
Sarah McCarry
My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, #1)
Rachel Harris
The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #2)
Julie Kagawa
Taken

The Selection

The Selection - I loved this book and I simply cannot wait a moment longer for the next one to enter my life. I got the book from the library an hour and a half ago and I couldn't put it down. America did a few thing that made be blush and wanna run for cover and hide my head-even bang my head against the wall (in a good way), but the way she doesn't just live, she excels is just so addicting. I loved her. The only thing I am truly torn about is if I am Team Aspen or Team Maxon. So, now I ask you; are you Team Maxon or Team Aspen? Are you for the prince or for the Six? Are you for a life of royalty or for a fight to survive? When the second book in this series comes out I can promise I will get it as soon as possible. When the TV shows come out, I will have no choice but to watch it. I will enjoy every second of this breathtaking series and I hope you do too. This book met my expectations and exceeded them more than I possibly could have imagined. I love it.