Jackienobentspines

Reboot
Amy Tintera
All Our Pretty Songs
Sarah McCarry
My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, #1)
Rachel Harris
The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #2)
Julie Kagawa
Taken

Eternally Yours

Eternally Yours - Cate Tiernan 3.75 http://www.nobentspines.blogspot.com/What does it mean to live forever? Can you really choose to be good or evil? If you could drop everything and run, run from all your mistakes and problems, go anywhere, be anyone, do anything- would you? If the person you love did the thing that killed who you were, all that innocence and child-like wonder gone, if they did the unthinkable, would you let yourself fall or keep your heart locked in a glass case?These are just a few of the questions that Nastasya faces in this epic conclusion to one of my favorite series. She's made herself better and after all that she's been through, her family's death and Incy's head being mailed to her, she needs a bit of love and happiness. Ha. But she doesn't think she deserve it. Of course HE fights for her and against her. Mmm Reyn. I mean what?I don't really have much to say about this. It was awesome it was action packed. River's brothers are all super uhmmm...protective? Is that a nice way to put it?? Well....almost all of them. Huh. Guys, if you haven't read this- go. Go forth and read this series. I love it. You'll love it. We all love it. *round of applause* Cool stuff. Nobody is ever what they seem to be, are they?