Jackienobentspines

Reboot
Amy Tintera
All Our Pretty Songs
Sarah McCarry
My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, #1)
Rachel Harris
The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #2)
Julie Kagawa
Taken

Deeper We Fall (Fall and Rise, Book One)

Deeper We Fall - Chelsea M. Cameron *Author Provided a free copy in exchange for an honest review*Wellll I had a review (thanks to GR its all gone now)I'll try again tomorrow -_-http://www.nobentspines.blogspot.com/_______The cover is nothing like the book. It's amazing but doesn't properly portray the book. At first when I saw the cover I thought it would be some sort of epic steam punk romance. It was an epic romance...but it was contemporary. This was really cool. Love is all about finding your other half right? Well, what if that person was responsible for the brain damage of your best friend...or at least thats what you and everyone else thinks? Only he know the truth.She's done her best to avoid him at all possible cost, and it hasn't been hard. He's been shipped off to some mental school. But, fate happens...and your gonna find them one way or another.When you fall in love...or at least when they (finally chose to accept it) they find themselves in each other.Through trial and error, downfalls and triumph love will, in the end (hopefully) find its way.But how much is too much?I love the way this book was written, I love the witty sense of humor, the twindar, and the romance. What can I say? I'm a hopeless (and I do mean hopeless) romantic.