Jackienobentspines

Reboot
Amy Tintera
All Our Pretty Songs
Sarah McCarry
My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, #1)
Rachel Harris
The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #2)
Julie Kagawa
Taken

Love & Leftovers

Love & Leftovers - Now on http://www.nobentspines.blogspot.com/This was insanely adorable. Its basically a tale of being an idiot, discovering who you are and what you expect of people and, well, discovering LOVE. Let's just start this rant with the fact that the main character, who writes poems, knows nothing about love. At all. Her parents are recently divorced because, after 17 years, decided to come out of the closet and announce to his wife and daughter that he is, in fact, gay, and has fallen in love with a 27 year old bartender: Danny. Isn't it weird that his is the only name I can remember? He WAS my favorite character. HahaDriving competition and fruity scented condoms. Lol xDOkay I have to go search her name real quick. brbMARCIE! THAT'S HER NAME! Okay so Marcie wants "to fall cranium over Converse in dizzy daydream-worthy love" Doesn't everybody? All she has are a bunch of questions. She wants to know why her Dad decided now was the perfect time, what love really is, what she wants, what she needs, who she is. Basically all the usual teenager questions that haunt society. Whatever. So she moves from The Leftovers (her friends) in Boise, Idaho with her mom to New Hampshire. Where people, apparently, talk funny and not at all like the vanilla accent in Boise. I don't know there was something about the messed up-ness of it all that made it a special kind of perfect. So yeah---> Read it!