Jackienobentspines

Reboot
Amy Tintera
All Our Pretty Songs
Sarah McCarry
My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, #1)
Rachel Harris
The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #2)
Julie Kagawa
Taken

Existence (Existence Trilogy, #1)

Existence (Existence Trilogy, #1) - Abbi Glines Find this review on : http://www.nobentspines.blogspot.com/I have a like/hate relationship with this book. The two main characters, Death (Dank: That's a horrible name) and Pagan, are obviously obsessed with each other to the point where I had to glare and mutter not so nice words at my kindle a few times. Then, on the opposite end of the spectrum, I liked them for, like, the last 10%. They were selfless, adorable and sweet. And not obsessed, just in love. Not really sure why they're in love, but they are. I mean common people, personally I don't want some ghosty dude (who is actually Death itself) playing me the guitar and singing me to sleep. Wow, that sounds so much more romantic all typed out. Is that weird? Reading it though....No. Just no. Ugh.And then there's the Leif issue. I feel so bad for him. Pagan is dating him, but doesn't have the slightest interest in him as more than a friend. Why? She's obsessed with Dan- I'm sorry, I'm not typing that again. I really hate that name. She's obsessed with Death. WITH DEATH!!! Okay, I actually like the whole bad guy persona- but really, Death is like the sweetest person ever. He stays with the dying and makes sure they're okay. He never sings to them to sleep or talked to them in their heads while they're making out with their boyfriend, though. That's reserved for Pagan, who apparently, nobody thinks she is 'worthy' of his love. Stuck up, much?Okay, back to Leif. I liked him, as a matter of fact, he is the book boyfriend of this book. And the ending made me even more curious about him. *wink, wink* So: the only two character I didn't like and pretty much ruined the whole book were the main two. YupGee is my favorite character.So, yeah. Like/Hate relationship.