Jackienobentspines

Reboot
Amy Tintera
All Our Pretty Songs
Sarah McCarry
My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, #1)
Rachel Harris
The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #2)
Julie Kagawa
Taken

Temptation

Temptation (Harlequin Teen) - Karen Ann Hopkins Find this review and more: http://www.nobentspines.blogspot.com/p/review-archive.htmlRating 4 StarsCharacters: I thought overall they were really well developed. Noah: he's 18 and has his whole life basically already made for him. Ranging from who he'll be, his job, his religion and the way he'll live his life. Then he meets Rose. Rose is the average girl. She's a 16 year- old girl with big dreams. She's a passionate dancer with two brothers, one older and one younger, and caring father. But they all just lost both a mother and a wife. That's why Rose's father changed from a hectic life to a some-what less crazy one. They meet each other and it's like the stars align. But there's a huge milestone. Noah Amish and Rose is not. I loved how they met-through their common love of horses they were able to really connect. They were both extremely naive to the ways to the other's world to a point to where I found it amusing. I found it really interesting how the author's portrayed both of the father's. They were both fiercely protective in their own way but they always held their families best interest at heart.Setting: I like how the setting was out of the way. It was during summer-or at least I assume since school was only mentioned once in passing. The Amish community as a whole was really kind and accepting to their new 'English' neighbors. I though it was sweet. But, of course, there is always gonna be some one I just wanna smack up side the head. Over all I thought the author portrayed it nicely. Romance: Well done. I applaud you. It was realistic. How often do author's make a book like this with true ideals set out. Both of them (Noah and Rose) had never been kissed so they were each other's firsts which I found kinda adorable. No more details. Oh and I liked how they weren't trampy.Soo yeah. That's pretty much what I thought of this book.