Jackienobentspines

Reboot
Amy Tintera
All Our Pretty Songs
Sarah McCarry
My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, #1)
Rachel Harris
The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #2)
Julie Kagawa
Taken

The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence, #1)

The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence, #1) - Jessica Sorensen Let me take a breathe here guys. Okay I'm gonna fangirl for a few.OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! NEW FAV AUTHOR!!! NEW FAV BOOK?? -fans self dramatically- SERIOUSLY GUISE!! COVER LUST! MAJOR MAJOR COVER LUST! FEBRUARY 28th!?!? DARLIN, ARE YAH TRYING TO KILL ME?? THAT'S LIKE FOREVER IN TEENAGE YEARS!!!Resumes (semi) normal review....Callie and Kayden are both broken, shattered by people who are supposed to love them are at least tolerate them. They both are reaching their breaking point. Callie is the weird girl. She was fine until her 12th birthday....then she changed and no one knows why. When she goes off to college she meets Seth(LOVE HIM) He's broken also. They heal each other. She was raped and he was beaten by his boyfriend and his football player 'friends.' Kayden goes off later to the same college that she does and then THE STARS FREAKIN ALIGN!!!! YESSS!!! Callie has a thing for helping people-Seth, Kayden, Luke(Kayden's best friend) but she never does it consciously. She's a good person. She has an inner strengh I love. She thinks of herself as weak but she's stronger than them all-especially Kayden. KAYDEN WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?! Okay I know why but that's not a very good thing to do.....Kayden hides his secret life of constant beatings from his father at home. He hides from prying eyes. Callie saves him from being beaten to death by his father.Ever body has a story...The Cliff-hanger in this book made me wanna cry and throw my Kindle against the wall. Hard. And possibly break it...Read my full review at http://www.nobentspines.blogspot.com/