Jackienobentspines

Reboot
Amy Tintera
All Our Pretty Songs
Sarah McCarry
My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, #1)
Rachel Harris
The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #2)
Julie Kagawa
Taken

The Forgotten Ones

The Forgotten Ones - Laura   Howard 3.7Received for tour: http://nobentspines.blogspot.com/First, may I say, I just love that cover. I love green. I love purple. It's all just so pretty.Ok, onto the book. It was amazing. A colorful tale with fae legends and Irish folklore. It wasn't as original as I was hoping for, but it was still a really good read. The problems weren't 'solved' too quickly which has been a problem in some of the books I've been reading lately. Allison's mother has been trapped in her own mind for as long as she can remember, calling out the name 'Liam' and looking out into the woods. All Allison wants is to take care of her mother but Liam comes and disrupts her plans. He claims he can save her mother from herself. Allison is forced to trust a man she never knew, who seems to be her father, and venture into the world of the Tuatha de Danaan. The way the book unfolded was fast paced and, to be honest, a little rushed. You are caught up in a delightful, quick read filled with colorful visions, true heartbreak, friendship, obsession and love. The love in this book was a little vague but I assume it will progress as the series goes on.