Jackienobentspines

Reboot
Amy Tintera
All Our Pretty Songs
Sarah McCarry
My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, #1)
Rachel Harris
The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #2)
Julie Kagawa
Taken

Hopeless (Hopeless, #1)

Hopeless - Colleen Hoover See this review and more on: http://www.nobentspines.blogspot.comEverybody in this book has such horrible pasts it makes me want to cry. But I didn't. Sky is both blessed and cursed with a past she can't remember. But someone does remember it. And it's not a pretty past, it's one that was full of horrible things and messed up people. She has lived a sheltered life until her senior year. Always having been home schooled, Sky and her best friend somehow convinced her mother to let her go to (gasp) public school. A few days before the first day of school, Sky runs into Holder. *sigh* Holder.A boy with a past almost as messed up as hers. A boy with secrets as dark as night and guilt that's been weighing him down for such a long time, he's nearly crumbling from under it. But when he runs into Sky, his world is changed. Everyone thinks he's the schools 'bad boy' but that's not true. I mean sure beating up some kid is not exactly the brightest thing to do. But it was justified. Sort of. I love Sky and Holder's conversations. They're filled with snark and bluntness and jokingly said insults. Lol. I love it. Sky was going through some the worst kind of discovering yourself ever. And Holder was there. He was kind and understanding and honest and supportive and it was amazing. He respected her, he never used her. When he thought things were getting to be too much, he backed off. Their love was undeniable and it was that once in a lifetime thing that everyone talks about. And it worked. It didn't feel forced and it was totally believable. Scary believable. The plot was totally New Adult. It was intense in the finding yourself scene. Hopeless was full of dark twisting turns through every page. The more you found out the more you wanted to read and Dear God, you hoped everything was going to be okay, because if it wasn't.... I might have thrown my kindle across the room and through the window.In the end, they both discovered truths they did not want to believe. But they found each other, and they wouldn't trade that for the world. Oh. And Breckin? He is freaking awesome.