Jackienobentspines

Reboot
Amy Tintera
All Our Pretty Songs
Sarah McCarry
My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, #1)
Rachel Harris
The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #2)
Julie Kagawa
Taken

If I Lie

If I Lie - Corrine Jackson 5/5 stars-------SPOILER-------Ok so I pretty much adore this book. It has everything; secrets, tears, tragedy, love, fear, hurt, devastation, renewal, everlasting bonds and above all friendship.I know that Carey is gay and all and left her to fend for herself while he went off to war but I just couldn't bring myself to hate him. It was obvious that while he was not in love with Quinn(Sophie) he did lover her. The only thing I would change would be that Quinn and Blake end up together. I love Blake so much and he and Quinn were each others halves. Although Quinn did not see it at first, Blake saw it, Felt It, from the start. It was pure and beautiful and real. Not much is Real Love these days. I love how this book was a marines novel, it gave it a depth that a lot of other books don't usually have. Even though Quinn didn't know she was lost, Blake found her, that is what kind of made their on of a kind, almost forbidden love all the more amazing and perfect. It was like through everything she had been through, Blake was always there. I-I just can't describe how much I love this book. If only.....If only she didn't move into her mother's home before she went off to college and stayed with Blake everything would have been perfect. I mean, I get that whole 'You have to forgive to heal' and what-not, but Sophie can forgive from afar. The people at home (Blake, her dad, and Carey) need her more than her mom does. This book is a military novel that will make me want a love like Sophie has the ability to possess forever. This book is truly one of a kind and will be treasured in my memory forever and always.