Jackienobentspines

Reboot
Amy Tintera
All Our Pretty Songs
Sarah McCarry
My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, #1)
Rachel Harris
The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #2)
Julie Kagawa
Taken

Sweet Peril

Sweet Peril - Wendy Higgins OHMIGOSH COME OUT ALREADY!!!Find more reviews on:http://www.nobentspines.blogspot.com/_______Yay(: Okay, I love this series. Ms. Wendy Higgins, you are amazing. 2/3 of the book I wanted to smush Kai and Anna together and then finally....The Stars Aligned. This book revolves around a prophecy. This prophecy can basically save all the Nymphs and send their Dukes back to the big guy. Win-win right? Wrong. Not everyone wants to be saved. Anna has to grow a backbone in this book. She's the girl in the prophecy who is supposed to save them all. To do this she is gathering an army.Kope+ Anna?Kai + Anna?TEAM KAIOh, and don't worry to all you Kope fans....he finds love. He helps someone who has been doomed with guys from the start learn to trust. Z is one of my favorite characters. I don't know why. She seems to find trouble in every place, she's lost hope and doesn't care what happens to her anymore. Neither does her Duke.And that cover *.* This is one book where the second is as good as the first(: