Jackienobentspines

Reboot
Amy Tintera
All Our Pretty Songs
Sarah McCarry
My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, #1)
Rachel Harris
The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #2)
Julie Kagawa
Taken

The Darkest Minds

The Darkest Minds - Alexandra Bracken I'm a little iffy on how to review this so I'll just dive right in. This book was slow, and even when it was faster, it was still snail pace. It did keep me wanting to continue to read even though it was super slow and I suppose that's a definite check mark. http://www.nobentspines.blogspot.com/I loved all the characters and the world that was created was wonderful. It wasn't shiny and bright and flower filled. It was a mess. People have blocked off the children and sent them to a camp to be 'cured' but instead they're being experimented on.This was a book about bravery and love and sacrifice. That ending was sacrifice. I hate the ending. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.One of my favorite things was the romance between Ruby and Liam. It was sweet. It wasn't the heart stopping filled with passion let's just let the world burn around us while we make out kind of romance. Nope. It was slow and actually had some background to it. It made you want that kind of love. I love love. Other than that I don't really have much to say about this. I do hope you read it but it wasn't a heart stopping book. The book will grow on you. It was addicting. I mean, I read that 500 page thing in one sitting. WITH my sister watching TV. Which was very distracting, by the way.